BTCC Donnington

4 years 7 months ago #21181 by Blue Charger
BTCC Donnington was created by Blue Charger
Wow, what a 3rd race that was! Jordan was epic in this and I'm surprised that they haven't yet overturned Matt Neal's win! He shunted Jordan up the rear sending him sideways and losing two places! If they don't overturn it and give Jordan the win I'd be amazed! Even the pundits forecast the win would be given to Jordan and one of them is the Clerk for the Course! Last time I checked, Matt Neal was still the winner. He did a similar thing to Jordan in Race 2 so maybe he has the power to pull strings, who knows? Great racing never the less, watch it in ITV4 iplayer or the repeat next Saturday!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Banjo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 7 months ago - 4 years 7 months ago #21188 by djkeeling
Replied by djkeeling on topic BTCC Donnington
He does it all the time and gets away with it,they should call btcc in aid of Matt Neal.
Cheating bas-ard.

4 years 7 months ago #21193 by Blue Charger
Replied by Blue Charger on topic BTCC Donnington

djkeeling wrote: He does it all the time and gets away with it,they should call btcc in aid of Matt Neal.
Cheating bas-ard.

Ha! Yes, how does he get away with it!? I recall Plato last season doing a similar thing to Turkington and someone else and each time he was penalised! Not only did he lose the race win, he had to start at the back of the grid! If it wasn't for these two decisions, Plato would be last seasons champion! I think Matt Neal's Daddy is a big influence in BTCC, so I don't think they dare overturn a Matt Neal win!? :unsure: I'm still amazed that he did it twice to Jordan at weekend and it looks like he's got away with it. The commentators were certain the last incident would cause Neal to forfeit the win and like I said, one of them is the clerk for the course! :unsure:

Time to create page: 0.100 seconds
© 2019 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.