Tinted windows carbon mirrors

3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #23313 by Blakey

Here is my mg6had her just over a year,she's now done 45000 miles with no problems. Just had my mirrors carbon fibred and the back windows tinted. She also has dab radio,stainless steel boot protector,led interior lights, mg valve caps,mg chequered flag decal on the boot lid and my own design number plates.have many plans for the summer...hope people like it!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 4 weeks ago #23327 by Figo
Replied by Figo on topic Tinted windows carbon mirrors
looks well done!

3 years 3 weeks ago #23331 by Blue Charger
Neat job. I cheated on my mirrors and bought a pair of carbon fibre stick on covers! Got them on Ali Express. Looks like you've been bitten by the 'mod my MG6 bug' like a few on here. I've run out of ideas on mine!

Attachments:

3 years 3 weeks ago #23335 by Blakey
Cheers,your car looks pretty good!its nice to just put finishing touches to your car to personalize it,although being a rare car it gets the attention anyway.the looks I got when I brought it home and filled up at the petrol station,people just come up and have to talk to you

3 years 3 weeks ago #23336 by Blue Charger
Yes it's amazing, how after 6 years, you meet people daily that have never seen or heard of an MG6. Regular comments I get are, 'thought it was a BMW', 'what's that?, 'I thought MG went bust', etc.

3 years 3 weeks ago #23337 by Blakey
Yes always the comment didnt know they were still making them!most people do like it,makes me laugh how alot of places still categorize them in the mg rover bracket.the6 certainly gets more comments than my ztt,and that had a few.its a great car despite what the press say and its nice to drive something different to everybody else

Time to create page: 0.647 seconds
© 2019 The-T-Bar.com All Rights Reserved.

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.